This 16 litre back pack pressure sprayer from Oregon can be used with a wide range of liquids including pesticides, insecticides, fertilisers and many more and is perfect when used for treating trees and plants. Lightweight and worn as a 'back pack', this sprayer is very portable and easy to use and it comes complete with a lance and spray nozzle for easy, accurate spraying.
High quality leather universal holster, stitched and studded with belt loop and metal clip.
Premium grade semi-synthetic suitable for two stroke engines with excellent lubrication properties.
Lightweight ergonomically designed litter picker with soft-grip moulded handle for prolonged user comfort. Double Rubber coated jaws for secure grip. Length: 33"/ 838mm
Folding pruning saw with special patented teeth for a fast cut in hard or dry wood. Strong two-component plastic handle with comfortable grip. Safety lock both in opened and closed position. Size: 71⁄2"/190mm
Aluminium handle loppers with soft grip handles.
Not recommended for commercial use.
● Adjustable blade pressure
● Wavy blade to reduce clogging
● Tubular steel shafts
● Heat treated blades
● 32” Handle with rubber grips
● Padded safety comfort harness
● Adjustable re-enforced lever for left/right hand operation
● Lid with separate seal and air vent for secure locking
● Wide filler hole to prevent overflow when filling