Landscape Supply Company has been supplying a comprehensive and well-researched range of commercial groundcare hand tools and equipment to the public sector, contractors and estate management departments throughout the UK since 1996.
We believe that by focusing on the industry needs together with detailed customer care, our success is guaranteed. Whilst most companies look for products to sell we take a different approach- ‘focus on consumers’ needs and then look for products to fulfil their requirements with a service that exceeds all expectations’.
With us it doesn’t stop there. Our despatch, after-sales and accounts department all play a considerable role in achieving our vision. It’s simple- we aim to sort all enquiries the same working day; whether it be a product query, service requirement or just a copy invoice.
Address: Landscape Supply Company | 115 Hopewell Drive | Chatham | Kent | ME5 7NP | UK
Telephone: 020 3191 9901 Fax: 020 3191 9902
"To make a positive impact to the way the outdoor environment is maintained, protected and enhanced through research, product development and innovation"
Make it simple
Win as a team
...it's simply so easy
Environmental Policy Statement
LSC (Landscape Supply Company) is an environmentally conscious organisation, which acknowledges the impact that our operations may potentially have on the environment. The clear objective of LSC is to minimise any impact on the environment by:
• Preventing pollution, reducing waste and ensuring that wherever practical, measures are implemented to protect and preserve natural habitats, flora and fauna;
• Considering the effects that out operations have on the local community;
• Taking action to eliminate or reduce, as far as practicable, any potentially adverse environmental impacts;
• Promoting environmental awareness amongst our suppliers, contractors and partners by implementation of operational procedures;
• Seeking to work in partnership with the community by behaving in a considerate on socially responsible manner;
• Ensuring effective and expedient incident control, investigation and reporting.
Management and supervisory staff have responsibilities for the implementation of the policy and must ensure that environmental issue are given adequate consideration in the planning and day to day supervision of all work.
LSC will fully comply with the duties placed upon it within the requirements of Statutory Legislation, whilst at all times complying with, as a matter of best practice, the requirements and duties set out within Approved Guidance as issued by the Environment Agency and other organisations. As part of LSC’s commitment to maintaining the highest levels of environmental management, it is the intention that LSC will work towards environmental management systems compliant with ISO 14001.
All employees and sub-contractors are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own works, so far as is reasonably practicable, are carried out without risk to themselves, others or the environment, This includes co-operating with management on any environment related matter.
LSC will take all practical steps to ensure that potential hazards and risks to the environment are identified and that suitable and effective prevent and control measures are implemented. All employees will be provided with the necessary resources, equipment, instruction and training to fulfil the requirements of this policy.
The Directors have overall responsibility for all environmental matters. The operation of this policy and associated procedures will be monitored and reviewed on a regular basis to ensure that they remain current and applicable to LSC’s activities. This policy has been endorsed by the Directors who give their full support to the implementation of the policy.
Health and Safety Policy Statement
The Management of LSC are fully aware of their responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and subordinate legislation.
They are committed to managing its activities so that they present an acceptably high level of protection for the Health and Safety of its Employees, Customers, the General Public and Environment.
The Directors regard this objective as a key management responsibility ranking equally with the other main objectives of the Organisation. In order to ensure that this aim is met, the Organisation will:
1. Provide, maintain and encourage, as far as is reasonably practical, safe methods of work, safe working conditions and a healthy environment.
2. Provide such health and safety training or instruction as may be necessary to personnel at all levels.
3. Provide means of consultation on health and safety maters for all employees.
4. Provide and display such written instructions as are necessary to assist in the regulation of health and safety practices and operations.
5. Promote personal responsibility and effort on the part of the employees and members of the public.
LSC believes that all injuries at work are preventable and wish to actively promote the highest level of safety awareness and individual accountability.
Although ultimate responsibility for Health and Safety rests with the Directors, all employees have a shared responsibility to maintain high standards of health and safety and environmental protection.