Manufactured from polypropylene. Economical way of reducing needle/ sharps risk whilst leaf or debris clearing.
This 20 litre back pack pressure sprayer from Oregon can be used with a wide range of liquids including pesticides, insecticides, fertilisers and many more and is perfect when used for treating trees and plants. Lightweight and worn as a 'back pack', this sprayer is very portable and easy to use and it comes complete with a lance and spray nozzle for easy, accurate spraying.
Made from one piece of lightweight, durable polypropylene plastic, this shovel features a wide blade to shift more with minimal effort. Overall Length: 40.5”/ 1030mm
●Comfortable plastic sleeved handles
● Less bending with the 90cm long tubular steel handles
● Easier access in difficult to reach areas with the horizontal cutting blades
● Centre bolt locking system
● Fully hardened Xylan® coated blades
● Adjustable blade pressure
● Wavy blade to reduce clogging
● Tubular steel shafts
● Heat treated blades
● 32” Handle with rubber grips